- You love nature and like to get close to it ?
- You appreciate the simple things in life ?
- You like to have a relaxing holiday …
... Well our campsite is for you !
Our campsite has 100 pitches, on a flat, grassy surface area of 2,5 hectares. Most pitches are in shade, and around 90 m². The campsite has direct access to the River Drôme. There is a sanitary block, with toilettes, showers, and washbasins. There are also 2 washing machines, sinks and a chemical toilet. The nearest service area for campervans is in the village of Saillans (2 km). 4 fixed barbecues are available in the campsite.
New in 2016 : 1 footbal field, 1 volleyball court and 2 badminton courts. You can borrow sports accessories (ball, racket...) from the office (deposit required).
2015 : Wi-Fi is available everywhere on the campsite (price here).
We offer the following services during your stay :
- Bread for sale every morning in July and August from 08.30 to 10.00.
- Small shop open every day (09.30-12.00/15.00-19.00) selling a range of local produce :
Our aim is to always work in harmony with nature ; we have kept a number of animals which will take you back to the days of the farm that was here not so long ago…chickens and rabbits are enjoyed by old and young alike !